Table of Contents
Buffalo chicken soup is good for soul. The name comes after Buffalo city, where the dish was created. It gives good flavor to mouth as some special sauce is used. This soup is generally spicy. This soup contains small pieces of chicken with some fresh veggies and cheese. Here a recipe of buffalo chicken soup is presented to you.
Chicken, vegetable and blue cheese.
Time of preparation
10 to 15 minutes
Time of cooking
20 to 25 minutes
For 4 to 6 peoples
It contains protein and vitamins.
Preparation of the ingredients
· Rinse the Rotisserie chicken pieces properly.
· Prepare chicken broth.
· Mix oregano, rosemary, and thyme to make a mixture of herbs.
· Chop one large onion and some parsley.
· Smashed cloves of garlic.
· Chop fresh ginger.
|Ginger||2 to 3 pieces|
|Onion||1 medium size|
|Chicken broth||5 cups|
|Cream cheese||2 cups|
|Carrot||2 medium size|
|Olive oil||1 tablespoon|
|Red hot sauce||¼ cup|
|Chicken pieces (boneless)||250 to 300 gm|
|Blue cheese||1 cup|
· Heat frozen cream cheese in a microwave for 20 seconds.
· Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil with 1 tablespoon of butter in a pan.
· Add chopped onion, carrots, celery and ginger.
· Cook them for approximately 8 minutes with occasional stirring until it becomes brown.
· Add pepper over the veggies.
· Add 1.5 cups of flour and red hot sauce and stir.
· Add 3 cups of chicken broth.
· Add small pieces of chicken breasts.
· Cover and cook all of them for 10 to 15 minutes.
· Take the chicken pieces out from the pot and cut into bite like pieces.
· Add melted cream cheese and again put the chickens.
· Add 1 cup blue cheese.
· Cook for few minutes and put the soup on a bowl.
· Add ½ tablespoon of slat and some peeper, if want.
· The super tasty buffalo chicken soup is ready.
Variation on the recipe
· Noodles can be used to make noodles buffalo chicken soup.
· More cream can be added to make the soup heavy.
· Various types of spicy sauce one can add.
Tips for delicious soup making
· Use small chicken pieces at the time of cooking.
· Should use proper amount of chicken broth or stock.
The nutritional value of this soup is stated below (for 1 bowl):
Calories- 340 cal
Fat- 21 g
Carbohydrate- 10 g
Protein- 28 g
Cholesterol- 119 mg
Iron- 1 mg
Fiber- 1 g