Table of Contents
Chicken soup is a very delicious meal that everyone loves. It becomes tasty when Campbell’s cream of chicken is added to it. Thus Campbell’s cream chicken soup contains lots of protein, vitamins and minerals. This soup is made of lots of chicken pieces in heavy cream. In this blog, a very easy way to make chicken soup with Campbell’s cream of chicken will be discussed with all of you.
Chicken breasts and a can of Campbell’s cream of chicken.
Time of preparation
Time of cooking
15 to 20 minutes
For 3 to 4 persons
It contains lots of proteins, minerals, and different nutrients.
Preparation of the ingredients
· Rinse chicken breasts and cut them into small pieces.
· Cut one big onion into small pieces.
|Boneless chicken||250-300 gm|
|Cream of chicken||1 can|
Preparation procedure of soup
· Take one chicken breast on a cooking pan and add water.
· Add salt and onion pieces.
· Add one bay leave.
· Boil them for 10 minutes and then separate the boiled chicken into another plate.
· Shred the chicken breasts by forks.
· Keep the chicken broth in another bowl.
· In a cooking pan, pour all the Campbell’s cream of chicken.
· Add 1 cup of broth and mix well.
· Cover the pan with a lid and heat on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
· Stir again and again.
· Add the shredded chicken pieces and simmer for 2 to 5 minutes.
· The soup is finally ready.
· Pour it into a bowl and serve.
Variation on the recipe
· Cheese can be added to make it tasty.
· Corn or some vegetables can be added to make it healthy.
Tips for delicious soup making
· Rinse the chicken pieces properly.
· Cook on low flame and stir frequently.
· Use sufficient amount of broth.
The nutritional value of the Campbell’s cream of chicken soup (1 can) is stated below:
Calories- 130 Cal
Fat- 3.50 g
Sodium- 1550 mg
Net Carbohydrates- 19 g
Protein- 5 g