Table of Contents
Chicken breast soup is the variation of the traditional chicken soup. It is full of small pieces of chicken breast with veggies and cream. Its creamy texture easily satisfies our taste buds. Here, we will discuss a simple recipe of chicken breast soup with you in this blog.
Chicken breast and vegetables.
Time of preparation
20 to 30 minutes
Time of cooking
40 to 45 minutes
For 4 to 6 peoples
It contains protein, vitamins, and minerals.
Preparation of ingredients
· Rinse the chicken and vegetables properly.
· Cut 2 to 3 potatoes into cube sized pieces.
· Spring onion, onion are chopped.
· Smashed cloves of garlic.
· Chop carrots and celery.
|Onion||1 medium size|
|Potato||3 to 4 pieces|
|Carrot||4 medium size|
|Chicken breasts||250-300 gm|
|Cream cheese||1 cup|
· In a large pot, take chicken breast pieces.
· Add sufficient water and boil them in high flame for 7 to 9 minutes.
· Remove the breast pieces and cut them into cubes.
· Keep the chicken broth is a bowl separately.
· Take 2 tablespoon of butter or oil.
· Heat to melt.
· Add chopped carrots, celery, onion, garlic, and spring onion.
· Add corn.
· Cook them form at least 7 minutes and then add salt.
· Add prepared chicken broth and mix with the veggies.
· Now add the cube pieces of chicken breast.
· Add more broth, if required.
· Boil them in medium heat for 10 minutes.
· Add cream cheese and heat for some time.
· The soup is ready.
· Add some peeper and pour into the serving bowl.
Variation on the recipe
· Herbs can be added to get flavor.
· Other vegetables can also be used.
· Noodles or pasta can be added to get different variation or taste.
Tips for delicious soup making
· Cut the chicken into equal size pieces.
· Use chicken broth instead of water.
· Cream can be used to make the soup heavy.
The nutritional value of this soup is stated below (per bowl):
Calories- 90 cal
Fat- 2 g
Carbohydrate- 6 g
Protein- 11 g