Table of Contents
Corn chicken soup is a very delicious and easy to make meal. Corn chicken soup contains lots of protein and minerals. This soup is made of lots of chicken pieces of breasts, thigh in the hot soupy water with sweet corn. In this blog, a very easy way to make chicken corn soup will be discussed with all of you.
Chicken breasts and sweet corn.
Time of preparation
Time of cooking:
35 to 40 minutes
For 3 to 4 persons
It contains lots of proteins, minerals, and different nutrients.
Preparation of the ingredients:
· Rinse chicken breasts and cut them into small pieces.
· Prepare sweet corn.
· Chop celery.
· Chop one big onion and tomato.
· Chop spring onion
· Prepare chicken broth.
|Boneless chicken||250-300 gm|
|Taco seasoning mix||2 tablespoons|
|Ground cumin||2 teaspoons|
|Sweet corn||2 bowls|
|Chicken broth||3 cups|
|Vegetable oil||1 tbsp|
Preparation procedure of soup:
· Take chicken breast on a pot and add salt and taco seasoning mix.
· Add 4 cups of water and boil.
· After boiled, remove the chicken and allow them to cool down enough to handle.
· Shred the chicken breasts by forks.
· In another cooking pot, put some vegetable oil and heat.
· Add chopped onion, garlic one by one and sauté for 2 to 5 minutes.
· Add 1 cup of chicken broth and 2 cups of water.
· Boil the ingredients.
· Add sweet corn and allow to boil again.
· Add cumin and black pepper.
· Simmer and add the shredded chicken pieces.
· Add chopped tomato.
· Lastly, pour it into a bowl and add some cream to taste.
· The chicken corn soup is ready.
Variation on the recipe:
· Cheese can be added into this soup.
· To make this soup heavy, some more cream can be added.
Tips for delicious soup making:
· Rinse the chicken pieces properly.
· Cook on low flame.
· Use sufficient amount of broth.
· When it is topped with tortilla chips, it becomes very delicious.
The nutritional value of this corn chicken soup (1 bowl) is stated below:
Calories- 155 Cal
Fat- 3.8 g
Sodium- 764 mg
Net Carbohydrates- 23 g
Protein- 29 g