Table of Contents
Hot soup is a healthy and tasty food. Chicken noodle soup is a variation of traditional chicken soup. It can be made of chicken pieces in the hot soupy water with noodles. The chicken noodle soup is a very creamy and delicious. In this blog, an easy but useful recipe of chicken noodle soup will be discussed. This soup contains lots of protein, nutrients, and vitamins.
Image credits: chicken noodles soup by Judgefloro, lisence under CC0 1.0
Chicken, noodles, vegetables, cream.
Time of preparation
10 to 15 minutes
Time of cooking
35 to 40 minutes
For 4 to 6 persons
It contains lots of protein and minerals.
Preparation of the ingredients
· Rinse the pieces of chicken properly.
· Unpack 1 packet of noodles.
· Chop onion.
· Chop some celery.
· Chop carrots.
· Chop spring onion into small pieces.
|Sweet corn (optional)||1 Cup|
· At first put the chicken pieces into a pot and add 3 cup of water.
· Bring it to boil in a medium high flame for 10 to 12 minutes.
· Transfer the boiled chicken pieces into a bowl and collect the chicken stock in another large bowl.
· Now add some butter in a cooking pot and heated.
· Add chopped onions, carrots, celery, sweet corn in the cooking pot and heat to medium low flame.
· Stir the vegetables frequently for 6 to 8minutes.
· When the vegetables become soften, add the boiled chicken pieces in the cooking pot.
· Add the chicken stock to the boiled vegetables and chicken and cooked for 8 minutes.
· Add some salt to taste.
· Then add about 1 cup of noodles and stir that in and covered the pot with a lid.
· You can add some water in it to boil the noodles properly, if required.
· Then cooked for 8 to 10 more minutes.
· Add some pepper to taste.
· Add some cream to garnish the soup.
· Chicken noodles soup is ready to serve and it should be served warm.
Variation on the recipe
· 1 tbsp of chopped garlic can be added to this soup to get some flavor.
· Some bay leaves can be added to get flavor.
· To make this soup heavy, you can add more cream.
Tips for delicious soup making
· Raise the ingredients and chicken pieces thoroughly.
· Chop vegetables and chicken into proper sized.
· Take enough time to stir the ingredients.
The nutritional value of this chicken noodles soup is stated below (per 496 grams):
Calories- 119 cal
Fat- 3.8 g
Cholesterol- 20 mg
Sodium- 1662 mg
Carbohydrate- 15 g
Protein- 5.8 g