Table of Contents
Hot soup is a healthy and tasty food. Chicken noodle soup is a variation of traditional chicken soup. It can be made of chicken pieces in the hot soupy water with noodles. The chicken noodle soup is a very creamy and delicious. In this blog, an easy but useful recipe of chicken noodle soup will be discussed. This soup contains lots of protein, nutrients, and vitamins.
Chicken, noodles, vegetables, cream.
Time of preparation
10 to 15 minutes
Time of cooking
35 to 40 minutes
For 4 to 6 persons
It contains lots of protein and minerals.
Preparation of the ingredients
· Rinse the pieces of chicken properly.
· Unpack 1 packet of noodles.
· Chop onion.
· Chop some celery.
· Chop carrots.
· Chop spring onion into small pieces.
|Sweet corn (optional)||1 Cup|
· At first put the chicken pieces into a pot and add 3 cup of water.
· Bring it to boil in a medium high flame for 10 to 12 minutes.
· Transfer the boiled chicken pieces into a bowl and collect the chicken stock in another large bowl.
· Now add some butter in a cooking pot and heated.
· Add chopped onions, carrots, celery, sweet corn in the cooking pot and heat to medium low flame.
· Stir the vegetables frequently for 6 to 8minutes.
· When the vegetables become soften, add the boiled chicken pieces in the cooking pot.
· Add the chicken stock to the boiled vegetables and chicken and cooked for 8 minutes.
· Add some salt to taste.
· Then add about 1 cup of noodles and stir that in and covered the pot with a lid.
· You can add some water in it to boil the noodles properly, if required.
· Then cooked for 8 to 10 more minutes.
· Add some pepper to taste.
· Add some cream to garnish the soup.
· Chicken noodles soup is ready to serve and it should be served warm.
Variation on the recipe
· 1 tbsp of chopped garlic can be added to this soup to get some flavor.
· Some bay leaves can be added to get flavor.
· To make this soup heavy, you can add more cream.
Tips for delicious soup making
· Raise the ingredients and chicken pieces thoroughly.
· Chop vegetables and chicken into proper sized.
· Take enough time to stir the ingredients.
The nutritional value of this chicken noodles soup is stated below (per 496 grams):
Calories- 119 cal
Fat- 3.8 g
Cholesterol- 20 mg
Sodium- 1662 mg
Carbohydrate- 15 g
Protein- 5.8 g