Table of Contents
Chicken thigh soup is the variation of the traditional chicken soup. It is full of small pieces of chicken thigh with veggies and cream. A warm bowl of chicken thigh soup is satisfying and healthy too. Now we will discuss a delicious recipe of chicken thigh soup with you in this blog.
Chicken thigh and vegetables.
Time of preparation
20 to 30 minutes
Time of cooking
40 to 45 minutes
For 4 to 6 peoples
It contains protein, vitamins, and minerals.
Preparation of ingredients
· Rinse the chicken and vegetables before cooking.
· Cut 2 to 3 potatoes into small pieces.
· Spring onion, onion are chopped.
· Cloves of garlic are smashed.
· Chop carrots and celery.
· Rinse bay leaves.
|Onion||1 medium size|
|Potato||3 to 4 pieces|
|Carrot||4 medium size|
|Chicken thighs||250-300 gm|
|Cream cheese||1 cup|
|Bay leaves||2 pieces|
· Take chicken thigh pieces in a cooking pot.
· Add sufficient water and boil them for 7 to 9 minutes.
· Remove the pieces of chicken and cut them into bite size pieces.
· Keep the chicken broth is a bowl separately.
· Take 2 tablespoon of oil in a pan.
· Add 1 bay leave.
· Heat and add chopped carrots, celery, onion, garlic, and spring onion.
· Add 1 cup of corn.
· Cook them form at least 7 minutes and then add salt.
· Add prepared chicken broth and mix with the veggies.
· Now add the cube pieces of chicken thighs.
· Add more broth.
· Boil them in medium heat for 10 minutes.
· Add cream cheese and heat for some time.
· The soup is ready.
· Add some peeper and parsley and pour into the serving bowl.
Variation on the recipe
· Bacon can also be used to get different variation.
· Noodles or pasta can be added to get different taste.
Tips for delicious soup making
· Cut the chicken into equal size pieces.
· Always keep attention to make chicken broth properly.
· Cream and cheese can be used to make the soup heavy.
The nutritional value of this soup is stated below (per bowl):
Calories- 148 cal