Table of Contents
Hot chicken soup is a healthy and tasty food. When cream and noodles are added into traditional chicken soup, it becomes very mouth-watering. Creamy chicken noodle soup can be made of chicken pieces in the hot soupy water with noodles and cream. In this blog, an easy but useful recipe of creamy chicken noodle soup will be discussed. This soup contains lots of protein, nutrients, and vitamins.
Image credits: creamy chicken noodle soup by Kae71463, lisence under CC 2.0
Chicken, noodles, and cream.
Time of preparation
10 to 15 minutes
Time of cooking
35 to 40 minutes
For 4 to 6 persons
It contains lots of protein and minerals.
Preparation of the ingredients
· Rinse the pieces of chicken properly.
· Unpack 1 packet of noodles.
· Chop onion.
· Chop some celery.
· Chop carrots.
· Chop spring onion into small pieces.
|Sweet corn (optional)||1 Cup|
· At first put the chicken pieces into a pot and add 3 to 4 cups of water.
· Bring it to boil in a medium flame for 10 to 12 minutes.
· Transfer the boiled chicken pieces into a bowl and collect the chicken stock in another large bowl.
· Now add some butter in a cooking pot and heated.
· Add chopped onions, carrots, celery, sweet corn in the cooking pot and heat to medium low flame.
· Stir the vegetables frequently for some minutes.
· When the vegetables become soften, add the boiled chicken pieces in the cooking pot.
· Add the chicken stock to the boiled vegetables and chicken and cooked for 8 minutes.
· Add some salt to taste.
· Then add about 1 cup of noodles and stir that in and covered the pot with a lid.
· Add 1 cup of condensed cream.
· Add some pepper to taste.
· Thus chicken noodles soup with lots of cream is ready to enjoy.
Variation on the recipe
· 1 tbsp of chopped garlic can be added to taste some flavor.
· Some bay leaves can be added, it required.
· To make this soup heavy, more cream may be added.
Tips for delicious soup making
· Raise the ingredients and chicken pieces thoroughly.
· Chop vegetables and chicken into small sized.
· Take enough time to boil the ingredients.
The nutritional value of this chicken noodles soup is stated below (per 496 grams):
Calories- 119 cal
Fat- 3.8 g
Cholesterol- 20 mg
Sodium- 1662 mg
Carbohydrate- 15 g
Protein- 5.8 g