Table of Contents
Chicken soup is good for soul. But to prepare a delicious chicken soup, one should use good chicken pieces. This may be possible if Rotisserie chicken is used. Rotisserie chicken can make the cooking process easy. This soup contains small pieces of chicken with some fresh veggies. Here a recipe of chicken soup using Rotisserie chicken is presented.
Rotisserie Chicken and vegetables.
Time of preparation
10 to 15 minutes
Time of cooking
10 to 15 minutes
For 4 to 6 peoples
It contains protein and vitamins.
Preparation of the ingredients
· Rinse the Rotisserie chicken pieces properly.
· Prepare chicken broth.
· Mix oregano, rosemary, and thyme to make a mixture of herbs.
· Chop one large onion and some parsley.
· Smashed cloves of garlic.
· Chop fresh ginger.
|Ginger||2 to 3 pieces|
|Onion||1 medium size|
|Chicken broth||5 cups|
|Herbs||2 to 3 tablespoons|
|Carrot||2 medium size|
|Vegetable oil||½ cup|
|Chicken pieces (boneless)||250 to 300 gm|
· Heat 2 to 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a pan.
· Add chopped onion, carrots, garlic and ginger.
· Add celery.
· Cook them for approximately 8 minutes with occasional stirring until it becomes brown.
· Add pepper over the veggies.
· Add 3 cups of chicken broth.
· Add small pieces of Rotisserie chicken breasts.
· Cover and cook all of them for 15 minutes.
· Add the mixture of herbs.
· Simmer the soup for 5 minutes after 15 minutes of cooking.
· Add ½ tablespoon of slat.
· The super tasty lemon chicken soup is ready.
Variation on the recipe
· Noodles can be used to make Rotisserie noodles chicken soup.
· Cream or cheese can be added to get a creamy effect.
Tips for delicious soup making
· Use shredded chicken.
· Should use proper amount of chicken broth or stock.
· Should cut all veggies in proper size.
The nutritional value of this soup is stated below (for 1 bowl):
Calories- 180 cal
Fat- 3.5 g
Carbohydrate- 20 g
Protein- 18 g