Table of Contents
Taco chicken soup is a easy and quick to cook chicken soup. It can be prepared in a single pot. It has combination of taste and nutrition. This soup contains chicken with taco seasoning. Today we will shared a recipe for making Taco chicken soup at kitchen in this blog.
Chicken and taco seasoning.
Time of preparation
Time of cooking
For 10 to 12 peoples
It contains protein and vitamins.
Preparation of ingredients
· Rinse the chicken thigh pieces.
· Rinse beans.
· Cut tomatoes, green chilies.
|Tomato sauce||½ cup|
|Chicken thighs||250-300 gm|
|Green chili||2 to 3|
|Taco seasoning||1 packet|
|Whole kernel corn||1 cup|
|Black beans||1 cup|
|Chili beans||1 cup|
· Put onion, beans, corn, tomato sauce, chopped tomato in a cooker.
· Add taco seasoning.
· Add chicken pieces and add water.
· Then cook for 3 hours in low flame.
· Then transfer the chicken pieces from the cooker and shred.
· Add shredded chicken back again into the soup mixture.
· Add cream and cheese.
· Add ½ tablespoon of salt.
· The soup will be finally ready after stirring all the materials.
Variation on the recipe
· Pepper can also be spread over the soup.
· Herbs or bay leaves can be added.
· Tortilla can be added to get tortilla taco chicken soup.
Tips for making delicious soup
· Cut the chicken and other ingredients into equal size.
· Cook until the chicken is boiled properly.
The nutritional value of this soup is stated below (for 1 g):
Calories- 125 kcal
Fat- 2 g
Carbohydrate- 15 g
Protein- 13 g
Fiber- 4 g
Sugar- 3 g