Table of Contents
Soup is a healthy and tasty food. Chicken soup can be made of chicken pieces in the hot soupy water with zucchini. The zucchini chicken soup is a very creamy and mouth-watering. This soup should contain small pieces of chicken with small pieces of zucchini vegetable. In this blog, an easy but useful recipe of zucchini chicken soup will be discussed. This soup contains lots of proteins, fibers, nutrients, and vitamins.
Chicken, zucchini, cream.
Time of preparation:
10 to 15 minutes
Time of cooking:
For 4 to 6 persons
It contains lots of protein, fiber, vitamins, sodium, potassium, and calcium.
Preparation of the ingredients
· Rinse the pieces of chicken properly.
· Peel and dice zucchini.
· Chop onion.
· Chop spring onion into small pieces.
|Zucchini||2 to 3|
|Spring onion||1 Cup|
· At first put the chicken pieces in a large pot.
· Add pieces of zucchini, onion, and spring onion to the pot.
· Add 4 cups of cold water to cover the chicken and vegetables.
· Bring everything to boil in a medium high heat for 10 to 12 minutes.
· Reduce the heat to medium low flame until the chicken and vegetables become soften.
· Transfer the boiled chicken pieces and vegetables into a large bowl.
· Collect the broth into another clean bowl and add the boiled pieces of chicken and zucchini, and spring onion.
· Add some salt and pepper to taste.
· Add some cream to garnish the soup.
· Zucchini chicken soup is ready to serve and it should be served warm.
Variation on the recipe
Some vegetables like chopped carrot, celery, parsley can be added to this soup to make it more tasty and healthy.
To make this soup heavy, you can add more cream.
The nutritional value of this zucchini chicken soup is stated below:
Calories- 80 cal
Fat- 3.5 g
Cholesterol- 250 mg
Sodium- 650 mg
Carbohydrate- 9 g
Protein- 5 g